We have added Papatum Baby Carrier and Papatum Toddler Carrier. Both are great products from the Papatum range with more to follow soon.
- Easy to wear and adjust.
- Can be worn front or back.
- Clean stylish design, lightweight and compact.
- Excellent for heavier babies and toddlers, when one-shouldered slings and pack carriers without waist belts are no longer comfortable.
- Soft padded shoulder straps, and supportive padded waist belt.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, chest straps, and waist belt (up to 45" waist, or 54" with included Waist Extension).
- Detachable head hood made of soft cotton mesh.
- 100% cotton fabrics (canvas outside, brushed twill inside).
- Durable and easy to clean. Machine wash. (Cold water.)
- Baby's sitting position, with support for the thighs and back, allows for healthy growth of the hips, pelvis and spine.
- Baby's weight is distributed to the wearer's waist and across both shoulders.
- Baby's held close to wearer's centre of gravity, allowing for natural movement while walking and working.
- Heavy-duty buckles prevent unexpected opening.
- Large leg openings avoid chafing baby's legs.
- No metal frames that can bump baby's head or frame joints that can pinch baby's fingers.
The Patapum Baby Carrier is one of the best back baby carrier you will find.
It is lightweight, comfortable, stylish and easy to use.
For more information on Papatum you can visit the Papatum site which explains some of the great attributes of their products as well as instructions on how and what you can use them for.